Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Introductory post: Who I am, what movies I like, What I am going to do with this site.

Hey, guys. My name is Jack Marsh. I am a 14-year old movie buff who is currently interested in reviewing movies (And maybe even making some.). I am fairly new to blogging, I've started up a few blogs on various subjects and have never really stuck with a single blog. Now I think I'm going to do that. So, you probably want to know what movies I like, don't you? Here's a list of my top 40 favorite movies (In no particular order).

40: Paths of Glory

39: The Professional

38: Abbot and Costello Meet Frankenstein

37: All of the star wars movies except for ep. 1.

36: Scarface

35: Saving Private Ryan

34: Almost Famous

33: The Shawshank Redemption

32: All of the Indiana Jones Movies

31: Gladiator

30: Letters from Iwu Jima

29: The Good the Bad and the Ugly

28: No Country for Old Men

27: The Dark Knight

26: Goodfellas

25: The Departed

24: The French Connection

23: Inglourious Basterds

22: Where Eagles Dare

21: Heat

20: The Social Network

19: The Matrix

18: Stand By Me

17: Monty Python and the Holy Grail

16: Rocky

15: Dracula

14: All Quiet on the Western Front

13: The Hurt Locker

12: Full Metal Jacket

11: The Shining

10: Fargo

9: Terminator 1 and 2

8: Halloween

7: All of the Lord of the Rings movies

6: The Great escape

5: The Wolfman (The old one)

4: Gone With the Wind

3: Avatar

2: Gangs of New York

1: 2001: A Space Odyssey

And there you go. That is just to name a few, though. There are a lot more movies that I like that I didn't mention in that list.

Anyway, I will try to do a couple of movie reviews every week, and an update every two weeks.I'll start by reviewing each of my top movies.

Thanks, and I'll keep you posted,

Jack or The movie buff kid.

1 comment:

  1. WOAH WHERE THE HELL IS WAR OF THE WORLDS????????????

    ReplyDelete